Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quit Smoking Pot Today! I Discovered a Way to Quit and Manage the Psychological Side Effects Easily


Enjoy Life...Not High

Imagine living everyday to the fullest without a cloud always around your head. After you quit smoking pot few months you will look back and not recognize the person you used to be.

Marijuana is the most used illicit drug in the United States. I recently learned that in 2005 nearly 300,000 people signed themselves into rehab to quit smoking weed. Let's face it most of us are either smokers or ex-smokers. Of course there are a few who have never even tried pot, my thoughts, most did but refuse to admit it.

Either way at some point it becomes too much of a burden on your physical, mental and even psychological thought process to continue. Its time to quit!!!

Now for all those who say smoking pot is not addictive beware, yes physically it is not an addictive drug, however anyone who has ever tried to quit before knows there are serious withdrawal symptoms that can occur. Withdrawal symptoms include anxiety, mood changes, feeling irritable, loss of appetite and changes in sleep patterns among others. Most of these symptoms are due to changes in brain activity and nerve cell neurotransmitters.

Neurotransmitters are key to motivation, positive feelings, proper thought processing and memory. Not to mention trying to sleep!

So how exactly do you quit and control your emotional relationship to your old friend mary jane?

First you must decide its finally time to quit and get your butt in gear. I smoked for years and there is no doubt in my mind that I missed a lot of opportunities and disregarded many an important occasion, date, etc. just to stay home and get high. You need to decide to quit today. Then you need a support system to help you through the process of actually quitting and dealing with the consequences. For me I just could not deal at first. Then a friend of mine happened to mention he had a friend that had been in the process of developing a dietary supplement to help people quit smoking pot. He said I could try it for free and see if it helped at all. Let me just tell you this guy had it pegged. Not only was I able to quit, I had very little withdrawal symptoms at all. Now I had already tried the e-books and audio programs out there and while they were very informative and helpful, this really worked for me and maybe it can work for you too.

All I can say is its worth a look. If you are trying to quit and struggling this may be just what you have been waiting for. For now I thought I just had to tell somebody how well this has worked for me.








Authored by Jim Cipriano. I did it and you can too! For more info check out this website. http://www.maritox.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment